skip to main | skip to sidebar

Owl learning to fly

A place to share my thoughts and progress as a newish scrapbooker. This won't be a place for great artistic work but I will share my fun and successes and messes! I am also looking at how to combine my faith and prayer journey with scrapbooking and journalling so let's see how it goes.

Thursday, 11 January 2007

I am the Vine devotional

Another LO as part of worship. A reminder to me to stay connected to God.

Posted by Stampin Owl at 21:41

2 comments:

Latharia said...

Awesome!!

14 January 2007 at 05:23:00 GMT
Georgia said...

what a truly gorgeous layout. Very nicely put!

16 January 2007 at 00:51:00 GMT

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

You can email me here

About Me

Owl
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • I am the Vine devotional
      • Another Direction
      • Day 8 of Christmas Journal
      • The calm after Christmas
  • ►  2006 (12)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (1)

Links

  • Christian bits - online Christian book store
  • Faith Scrappers UK - Christian scrapbooking site
  • UK Scrappers - Scrapbooking Forum

NeoCounter