Tuesday, 9 January 2007

Another Direction

I am still experimenting with scrapbooking my faith. This is a page I did when I had a really bad day! At such times I find worship restores me and doing this page was an act of worship for me. My husband likes it and says I should put it up on the wall for the 24/7 prayer in a few days time but not sure about that. It's in my album at the moment but I might put it on the wall in here. It hasn't scanned in very well and the chalk effect works best when not behind and album sleeve. The hands are from clipart and are printed on, the rest is stamping, chalks and gems.

4 comments:

Latharia said...

Very striking! Love those hands -- great sentiment!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful helen. Your picture speaks volumes. It would be a wonderful focus for prayer.

Anonymous said...

Wow, i love this LO! It's gorgeous!

Song said...

Oh my word Helen - this is beautiful.

Song