Manifesto: Noun. A declaration of one's intentions.
Starting December first, I will keep a Christmas journal. In it, I will write something every day to reflect on the Christmas past, enjoy Christmas present and dream about Christmas future. To some, this will be a stack of papers and trivial
scribbles, but not to me. I am taking back my Christmas, I am letting it be something I relish and, most importantly, I am giving at least fifteen minutes every day to my journal no matter how crazy this season becomes. I hope you will share, encourage and understand as I make something with my own hands, my own words and my own memories.
I may post some or all of my entries here. Other artists are doing this with me, and you can see their work here Or you may join us here
Above all: Enjoy Christmas and never forget it's true meaning. I will
Starting December first, I will keep a Christmas journal. In it, I will write something every day to reflect on the Christmas past, enjoy Christmas present and dream about Christmas future. To some, this will be a stack of papers and trivial
scribbles, but not to me. I am taking back my Christmas, I am letting it be something I relish and, most importantly, I am giving at least fifteen minutes every day to my journal no matter how crazy this season becomes. I hope you will share, encourage and understand as I make something with my own hands, my own words and my own memories.
I may post some or all of my entries here. Other artists are doing this with me, and you can see their work here Or you may join us here
Above all: Enjoy Christmas and never forget it's true meaning. I will
Owl 1st December 2006


No comments:
Post a Comment